360° images are exceptionally handy when you're trying to optimize your business' Google Maps listing. Panono's video details a quick and easy tripod removal technique in Adobe Photoshop. What's better than a quick and easy way to remove a tripod from your panoramic images? Easy! An automatic way to do the same thing!
- Download the Photoshop Action.
- Open your Panono Image in Photoshop
- Install the Photoshop Action.
- Select the Tripod Removal action.
- Click play.
- When the Action stops, select the tripod.
- Click play to finish the action.