As private techs, it's our job to defend your privacy, not meddle in it.
- We do not spam anyone, ever.
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order.
- We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- We may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
- You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by emailing email@example.com . We use this procedure to better safeguard your information and keep an open and simple line of communication between ourselves and you.
- You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
- We do not give or sell your information to anyone.
- If we contact you directly and request that you be placed on a list of clients we can have perspective clients contact to hear about the excellent service we provide, you have every right to say no.
- If you say yes, we may have perspective clients contact you with questions about your experience with Nerds Limited. Participation is voluntary and can be revoked by emailing us.